Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our Princess is 4!!

Alexa turned 4 this past Sunday, so hard to believe! The past 4 years have really flown by. My Mom came out on the 18th so that she could be here for Alexa's party and her birthday. It means so much to us that she wanted to be here for those special days. The kids enjoyed having Grammy here too!! Thank you Mom for ALL your help! Thank you for watching the kids so much too, so that Greg and I could get away a few times! We all love having you here and miss you already!



The kids with Grammy

This year for Alexa's birthday party she decided she wanted to have a "princess" party. Here we are getting her and the house ready for the party.



The final touches...
Our little prince and princess

All the little Princesses...Olivia, Rose, Alexa, Mikala, and Lindsey
Decorating purses

Dylan hanging out with Grammy


Painting finger nails



Decorating cupcakes




Her beautiful dress she got from her friend Rose (her Mom made this dress!)


Greg and his cuties on Alexa's birthday before church


My princess and I


Alexa's dollhouse she got from Mommy and Daddy (before I wrapped it)






After she opened her presents we told her she could pick anywhere she wanted to go for her birthday dinner. Guess where she picked?? Chuck E. Cheese!!





Cuties in their jammies the other night.

Thank you everyone for your calls, cards, and presents for Alexa. Once again she was very spoiled!!

2 comments:

Gulley Family said...

Happy Birthday Alexa!! That looked like it was going to be a fun party and it was so cute - I love how all the girls wore their favorite "princess" outfit that is so neat! I think the black and white photo of you putting her crown on is priceless - it is so neat and I love it!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Erin said...

She is so beautiful, Misty! And she is going to be drop dead gorgeous when she grows up. Wow. I'm jealous of that doll house.....I'd love to have that for MY birthday!