Saturday we took the kids to a kids event in the parking lot of Greg's work. There were a ton of things for the kids to do there. We all enjoyed it! The kids even got free bike helmets!
As for me, people keep wondering how I am doing physically and emotionally. Physically I am pretty much back to myself. I still find myself getting a little worn out easier, but with a little more time I am sure I will be doing great again. Emotionally I am doing better then I ever expected I would be. I still have my down times where something reminds me that I am not pregnant again or I get reminded of losing our baby, then I do shed a few tears. But overall, with God's help I am getting through yet another very difficult time in my life. Thanks for all your prayers and support!
We are so excited to start making some wonderful family memories while camping. I remember how much I loved camping while I was growing up. We made some wonderful memories camping, memories I will treasure the rest of my life! So I can't wait for my little ones to have some wonderful times as well. There is just something so peaceful about camping and getting away from the craziness of everyday life. It is nice being away from the phone, TV, computer, noises of town, etc. Just special family time, something we really treasure!




2 comments:
We had a camper just like that growing up. I LOVED it. David doesn't think it's camping if you are in a camper...even a tent is pushing it for me. ME, I need a bed to sleep on and a 'home' to camp in!! Looks so fun, come out our way and we'll go camping with you!!!
:)
Camping with a camper is the way to go. Michael and I want to get one. Just the idea of getting all the camping supplies ready gives me a headache but with a camper most of the supplies are there waiting to be used. Hopefully we can get one in a few years or so.
Post a Comment