While Becki was here we stayed very busy! Friday night we had a BBQ and had several other friends and their families over. There are quite a few Tech alumni out here (where Greg and Becki both went to school), so it was fun getting everyone together again. We just wished it wouldn't have been raining so we could have hung out in our backyard that we have done so much work on!
Saturday we took the kids to a circus not knowing that it would be OUTSIDE. It was SO hot so we only stayed for a couple acts and then had to leave. After naps we took Becki and Maxton down to the Amana Colonies. We had fun wandering around down there taking in all the little shops. After leaving Amana we headed down to the outlet mall and shopped till we dropped!
Sunday morning Becki and Maxton got up early to head home. It was sad to see them go, but we were so happy that they came out!!
Sunday being Father's Day Greg got to sleep in. I then woke him up at 9 with breakfast in bed! I finally got it done before the kids woke him up! I wish I could have let him sleep longer but we had to get ready for church since it was our day to teach children's church. After church we all came home and took naps. We then went out for a nice dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants.
Thank you Greg for being the most amazing Father and Husband anyone could ever ask for!! We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. When I married Greg almost 6 years ago I knew he would be a wonderful father, but I had no idea just HOW wonderful he would be!! I know I say this a lot, but he truly is the most amazing man I have ever met. He is one of a kind that is for sure! I love you more then words Babe!!
The kids eating popcorn together in the one little tent covering the vendors area.
Some neat buildings in Amana




2 comments:
It looks like ya'll had a great time! It was funny we made Justin a shirt for father's day too! We actually made one for both grandpas as well--and needless to say getting a 1 year old's handprint was almost impossible :) but they turned out cute. We think alike!!! Miss ya tons!
Thanks again Holzwarths! You really did make our trip a special one!!! Can't wait to plan our next get together!!
Post a Comment