Some very exciting news, Alexa is going be to moved up in gymnastics!! We tried out the "big girl" class on Tuesday morning. I wanted to try it first to see how she would do before we just moved her into it. She did WONDERFUL!! So we will finish out our class this coming week and then start the new class the week after. She looked so big out there by herself (without Mommy helping). The class she is in now is a parent involved class, so I am right there with her. Dylan gets to watch from his stroller, which he isn't enjoying very much any more. He too enjoyed class Tuesday and getting to run around with Mommy. Here are some pictures of our BIG girl!!
Stretching. She was supposed to be sitting with the other kids, but she didn't understand that. In her class we all make a big circle. She always likes sitting by her teacher so she just thought that she was supposed to do that again. So now it looks like she is the little assistant! Pretty cute!
Doing a hand stand against the wall

Getting ready to do a cartwheel

Next step in the cartwheel

On the trampoline
She is WAY over on the trampoline, Dylan and I are sitting up above in the area for parents. Another great thing about this class is that Mommy gets to take pictures now! :)
Here is big sister changing Dylan's diaper the other night. He wasn't too sure about it. She is such a BIG helper! :)
Dylan looking through our school book.

Of course he has to stand!!
Alexa wanted me to take pictures of her the other night in her dress. She loves wearing dresses and wears one pretty much every day when we are home. What a girl! :) This particular night she really wanted her picture taken and SHE posed herself!!! I had nothing to do with how she is sitting, that was all her!

Getting ready to do a cartwheel
Next step in the cartwheel
On the trampoline
Of course he has to stand!!




1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun!! She is so little but looks so big doing all the excercises - and the cartwheel wow!! My my what a beautiful little girl she is - I love the pictures she was posing in - that is to cute!! Dylan probably wants to get out there and chase after his sister! He is getting so big. And I do have to tell you again you guys have the cutest kids (next to mine of course) ever - they just seem so perfect. I love it.
Post a Comment