Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Conversation in the van this morning.....

Alexa: Mommy, you married Daddy, you wore you wedding ring and you pretty white dress?
Mommy: Yes, when I married Daddy I did wear my wedding ring and my white wedding dress.
Alexa: Oh, and Alexa and Dylan not there?
Mommy: No, you and Dylan were not born yet.
Alexa: Alexa and Dylan still in Mommy's tummy?
Mommy: Err...uh....ya...kind of. (how do you explain that to a 3 year old?!?!)
Alexa: When I get bigger I have wedding and wear pretty white dress and get ring too!
Mommy: Yes, when you are bigger AND older, MUCH older I am sure you will get married.
Alexa: When I get bigger and wear white dress, I marry Daddy too!!

We of course had to share that with Daddy over lunch! How precious is that?? Melted my heart (and Daddy's too of course)!

2 comments:

Lee Ann said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing the story. I cannot wait to see you all next week. When do you get into Cheyenne again?

Anonymous said...

Sweet, Very Very Sweet!