First off, Dylan seems to be back to himself now. He is back to being our little "Wild Man". We are so relieved the fevers are gone, we were pretty scared there for a couple of days. Alexa now has a nasty head cold (symptoms Dylan never had). But we will take a head cold any day over the high fevers.
Now onto directions...I have had several people tell me they can't figure out how to leave comments. So here are the directions to leaving a comment, so try it out and leave us a comment. :)
Click on leave a comment.
Type what you want to say in the leave your comment box.
Then click on the bubble next to Name/URL.
In the name box just type your name (leave the url empty)
Finally click publish your comment
I need to take some more pictures of the kids, believe it or not it has been a while since I have taken any pictures. I will do that later this week. We love and miss you all!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Misty - Thanks for the directions I couldn't figure it out!! If you don't mind I'm going to use the same directions on my blog because I have several people tell me the same thing - they can't leave a post. Thanks Again Raeann - I'm also glad Dylan is feeling much better!!
So glad it worked for you Raeann! Feel free to use the directions, I know how fun it is have have people leave comments!! :)
Post a Comment