Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sick Baby
We just wanted to let those of you that do read our blog, that Dylan is sick. We could use prayer for him right now. We are not sure what is going on. I took him to the doctor yesterday and the doctor said his ears, throat, and lungs all looked fine. He thought whatever he has could possibly turn into pink eye by this morning. It is clearly not pink eye. The doctor we saw yesterday is not Dylan's doctor, Dylan's doctor had the day off. Dylan is running a very high temp of over 103. This morning when he got up it was 103.5. He has no cold symptoms, just a very high temp and very lethargic when he is awake. When he is awake he just wants to be held by Mommy, which makes it hard when Alexa also wants me. I am hoping he will feel better today. He woke up at 5:30 this morning and I finally got him back to sleep at 8 and he is sleeping now. Hopefully this will help him feel much better. If he is still running a high temp tomorrow I will see if I can get him into his doctor. So far Alexa is no signs of being sick, hopefully she won't get it at all!! Just wanted to let everyone know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment