Thursday, July 15, 2010

VBS!!!

Ahhh.....I feel SO much better now that I FINALLY got our blog updated!! We will see how long this lasts! :) Note: there are TONS of new entries...so keep reading and keep scrolling down until you get to older material that you have already seen.


Daddy and Dylan building with blocks. Greg made that awesome boat. He didn't think we needed a picture of it...but of course I did! :)

So all last week we had VBS at our church for 2 hours each night. BOTH kids got to be in it this year, even though Dylan was too young, they still let him be part of the preschool class. Mommy was a helper in the preschool class and Daddy was a photographer. He went around every single night taking pictures and videos. He spent hours every night putting the pictures on the computer, editing video, and then finally putting together a wonderful video that was shown at church on Sunday.

The kids learned so much about God and had a lot fun while learning about his love for them! We are truly blessed with a VERY talented church that did a wonderful job of making the week a great time for everyone!

So here are some pictures from the week.....

Ok, so I guess this wasn't at VBS, but still pretty cute of Dylan pretending to be sleeping!



















Sunday at church the kids put on a program for the rest of the church to hear what they had learned all week.....


No comments: