Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another trip to Wyoming!

Father's Day weekend we made another quick trip back "home" for our 10 year high school reunion. Crazy to think it has been 10 years since we left high school, although at times, if feels like so much longer! It was fun going back to see everyone, especially since Greg and I were in the same class.
At the park for our class BBQ

Me with my good friend Stephanie


Stephanie, me, Diana (with her baby Emmitt)
Dylan getting a ride on the 4-wheeler with Grandpa
And with Daddy..

Our whole family going for a ride


Dressed up and ready for our dinner out with our class. Thanks Mom and Gary for babysitting the kiddos!!
Steph and I





Coloring with Grandma

Hanging out with Grandpa

Playing with Aunt Kristi


Being silly with Uncle Andy

Father's Day BBQ at my Dad and Nancy's house

My brother Ryan and I



Pillow fight!!




Amazing clouds in between storms


The stone my parents had made in remembrance of my brother Kyle. It turned out so beautiful.
The stone, tree, and table all in remembrance of Kyle.


Beautiful Wyoming Sunset

No comments: