This is a picture I made on Facebook, I know many of you are on there...but for those of you that are not I wanted you to be able to see it. It is pretty fitting of my 2009! We had a very fun New Year's with great friends! We had our friends Jeremy and Jennifer over along with their children Kaylee and Cameron. Kaylee is about 3 weeks older then Alexa and they are best friends. They are in gymnastics and dance together, they get along SO good! Cameron is about 8 months younger then Dylan, they also play really well together. We had their family stay the time with us so that we could all bring in the new year together (even after the kiddos went to bed). We had a great time and the girls enjoyed their very first slumber party!!
Well, another has come and gone. We are relieved to have 2009 behind us and look forward to new things in 2010. I know I have said this a lot, but 2009 was by far the hardest year of my life. But also the most eye opening. We have been reminded in a huge way of all that we do have to be thankful for! We will be the first to tell you that we are blessed in a wonderful way, but that does not mean our hurts do not still hurt. I miss Kyle every single day, there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think about him. We also still ache for the babies we lost and with their due dates getting closer (Jan 25th and March 16th) we are reminded of losing them. BUT we will get through it by the grace of God and his amazing love for us. He has been and is still so faithful to our family. He has blessed us with everyone of YOU and for that we are so thankful! Remember to tell those you love that you love them everyday. Life is much too short to have regrets later. Love like there is no tomorrow and take no one for granted! Praying that 2010 is a wonderful year for you and your family!




No comments:
Post a Comment