Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun at the Zoo!

This past weekend we took the kids to a zoo that is about an hour and a half from our house. We took the kids there last summer as well, but this time Dylan REALLY enjoyed it! It was so fun to see both of the kids getting so excited over everything! We had a great time!


Going for a ride on the train.......




Dylan's first horse ride!
Petting and feeding the animals in the petting zoo area.....










2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Dylan is getting so big!! I can't believe how gorgeous your family is. Congrats on the 6 wonderful years. I still wish I had been able to make it to your wedding. I know the past 4 months has been awful, but hang in there. You guys are so very loved!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I have been to so many of those places.

Your blog is funny, it won't let me leave, I try to navigate back my my blog and it just keeps reloading your page. -giggles-