Well, then my body decided otherwise! Monday night (June 29th) I blacked out and from there was in a constant state of feeling dizzy. I would have what I call "dizzy spells" off and on through out the day for days. I was miserable and feeling very sick and exhausted. After a trip to the doctor and the physical therapist I am finally feeling better this week. I do still get a little light headed from time to time and feel dizzy if I stand up too quick, but I am doing MUCH better compared to last week. So needless to say our plans did not stay the same. I was pretty bummed that instead of playing outside going for walks, bike rides, picnics, and camping I was laying on the couch.
We did make it out a couple of times and of course have pictures to share!
We did take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese one day for lunch, which the kids loved of course!



The one evening we went to a water ski show. We did have to leave half way through as I was not doing very well. But we did some pretty neat acts!! They are amazing!
ALL of these people are being pulled behind one boat! Just crazy to me! I grew up water skiing and knee boarding. We thought it was pretty cool if we could get 3 of us out there knee boarding at one time!! So seeing this is just crazy!
4th of July we got invited over to our good friend Brenda's house for a BBQ. Greg got to be the cook and he did a great job! Here he is working hard at grilling while Jan is talking to him. Our Pastor, Dale is behind him holding Dylan (his little buddy).
Hanging out. It was kind of a chilly rainy day so ate in Brenda's garage, which still worked out great!
That night we went to watch fireworks just the 4 of us. We layed the back seat down in the van and brought lots of blankets and pillows so we could be comfy while watching the show!
Alexa was just sure she was going to sleep in the van that night! Imagine her surprise when we said she had to sleep in her bed in her room that night. She was not to happy about it.
Here are the kids eating frostys, YUM! I know their cups look huge but they are the tiny size! They sure did enjoy that special treat!




No comments:
Post a Comment