Life in the Holzwarth household has only gotten crazier! We have decided we are going to try to sell our house, so it was put on the market on Monday. We have been SO busy with getting the house ready to sell....packing, cleaning, painting, hauling stuff to our storage unit, etc. We can breath a little easier in a way now that it is listed, however the real fun starts now with trying to keep the house clean with 2 little ones around. We have found a house that we really want, truly our dream home, however it is foreclosure so we must sell our house first, no offers excepted contingent on the sale of our house. :( So we are hoping it will still be available when our house does sell.
I continue to be super busy with Norwex. I am usually gone 2-3 nights a week doing parties. Everyone keeps asking me when I will slow down with baby coming. Dec 17th will be my last party for a while. I may do one more the beginning of Jan for a friend but then will take all of Jan and Feb off due to having a baby. :)
As for baby, baby is doing really good, so good in fact that the baby is growing pretty fast! Baby is about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We are going in now once a week for ultrasounds and also once a week to the hospital for non-stess tests. I am thankful my doctor is watching both me and baby so closely. We have a scheduled c-section date of Jan 19th, it will be here before we know it!
Alexa and Dylan are doing wonderful. They are both beyond excited for baby. Not sure what they are more excited for...Christmas or baby!!


One night while mom was away...the kids and Daddy had "wild hair night". Daddy even had his hair done, but I am not allowed to share those pics! :)
Greg's parents came to visit the middle of October, we SO enjoyed their visit! Yes, I know I am WAY behind on posting these!






No comments:
Post a Comment