Monday, August 16, 2010

Exciting News!!

So an update on where we are at, at this point during the summer.... We can't believe how fast the summer has been flying by! We have stayed very busy and have really enjoyed our summer. Hard to believe Alexa will be starting Preschool soon! I know she will love it, I just can't imagine having her gone some of the time during the week.

Dylan amazes us everyday with the new things he says and understands. He sure is growing up!! We are also happy to announce that he is potty trained now (other than at bedtime). He is doing great and is so proud to be a "BIG BOY"! We couldn't be more proud of him!

Greg has been very busy at work and taking on new projects. Seems like he always has so much going on and often times has to go back into work at least one night a week just to feel a little more caught up.

I stay busy with the kiddos running here and there. For a stay at home mom, we sure don't stay home very often! :) I am still babysitting the adorable twin girls. I have watched them for over a year now. I have them 2 days a week and the kids really look forward to them coming over. I can not remember if I have mentioned before, but I am in a new company doing home parties. The company is called Norwex. Feel free to go to www.norwex.com to find out a little bit more about their products. They sell cleaning products that are safe around kids, pets, and the environment. I love that I am getting chemicals and toxins out of our home. If you would like more information on how to get toxins out of your home, PLEASE let me know!

Now for our most exciting news! Most of you probably already know, but for those of you not on facebook, we are expecting another baby! We are due Jan. 23rd and could not be more excited! I am 17 weeks now and slowly starting to feel better. First trimester was really rough. Of course after losing two babies last summer we are still pretty nervous with this little one, but are praying A LOT. We know God is in control and knows what is best for our family. So in the meantime, we are just taking it one day at a time!

Our baby at 13 weeks

6 week ultrasound

A couple weekends ago we went to a baseball game with some friends. It was princess day at the park, so their girls wore their Little Mermaid costumes and got to meet Ariel herself! So fun!








When working on potty training Dylan we told him we would take him to Chuck E. Cheese if he would go "poo-poo" on the potty. So the day he finally did we stuck to our promise! Here we are at Chuck E. Cheese!


Poppy and Grandma Nani sent the kids a package with a bunch of clothes in it. One of the things they sent Alexa was a dress along with a matching one for her Doll...so here they are all ready for church!


One nice afternoon here we went on a picnic to the park, fed the ducks, went for a walk, and took pictures in a flower garden....














One of my best friends from college, Becki, just sent me this BEAUTIFUL quilt she made for me in remembrance of my brother Kyle. I can not get over the detail, I have honestly never seen a more beautiful quilt. I will treasure it forever and will feel him surrounding me every time I use it.



Thank you so much Becki!!

1 comment:

The Dills said...

Love your pics! SO excited about the baby. Your family is going to get even cuter with the new addition! Love ya!