Ok, so now that I have completely missed the rest of May, I thought I better update what did happen AFTER our trip to Disney. Disney was a huge highlight of May (and the whole year) but it isn't the only thing that has happened! :) I will do my best to sum up the rest of May and then maybe in a few days I still start posting some June happenings!
So the Saturday after we got home from our vacation, Alexa had her gymnastics meet. She did VERY good and we were so proud of her! She is quite the little gymnast already!






Sitting like a little lady! :)

Vault


Beam



Trampoline



With two of her close friends. (top Kaylee, bottom Olivia)


With her whole class and teacher
May 21st we headed back to Wyoming for my Grandpa's 74th birthday. He has stage 4 cancer so celebrating his birthday together as a family, was very important. Most of my cousins and aunts, uncles, and other family also made it back for this special occasion. We also got to see all of our parents on this trip and my grandparents (the Turners). It was so nice to see everyone, although our trips back are always so short we never feel like we have enough time with everyone.

Top Dylan and Poppy having a pillow fight
Bottom: Nani giving Alexa her crown from a pageant she was in years ago

Saturday was my grandpa's big birthday bbq.

The kids with my Grammy and Papa




The kids with their cousin Johsua

Holding my adorable nephew Will

The kids and I visiting my grandpa back in his bedroom, this was some very special time together.




Sunday (Greg's birthday) we were able to go over to his Mom and stepdad's house for lunch. His Mom had also gotten a birthday cake for both of us (my birthday was 2 days after Greg's). So the kids are helping Grandma put candles on the cake.



That night we had dinner with at my dad and Nancy's house, along with my grandparents. Both Nancy and my grandma picked up birthday cakes for Greg and I! So there was lots of cake eating! :)



One Friday night in May we took the kids down to the children's museum in a city about 20 miles from here. The kids had a ball! Here they are in the grocery store part.











My sister Jennifer and I. Jennifer has been staying with us for a few weeks and is a huge help with the kiddos! We really enjoy having her here. I think this is the 4th summer she has come out.


Time for ice cream!



Swimming in the back yard

So that is a real quick update for the rest of May. We have been busy, seems like we are always on the go. I will "try", try being the key word to be better about updating! Hope you are all are having a great summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment