Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter

Ok, to say I am behind is an understatement! Sorry for those of you that do check our site every week hoping for an update! I guess my excuse is that I have been VERY busy! I now have two other jobs (besides raising my own children and babysitting the twins), I am now scoring tests for a company that scores standardized tests and I am also an independent Norwex consultant. AND on top of that we have been busy planning our summer as well as a trip to Disney World!! We are very excited! I won't, for the sake of our parents fears, mention on here when we are going, but I will post pictures once we get back! :)

If you are curious about the new company I just signed up with go to www.norwex.com Yes, those of you in different towns can order through me. I can have shipments delivered right to you. I LOVE this company and fully believe in their products. I love what their products do and also how safe they are! Norwex sells cleaning products that are not only safe on the environment, but also safe around children. Their products make cleaning MUCH easier while saving time and money. Let me know if you would like more info!

Here are our pictures from Easter! We took the kids to several egg hunts that weekend, the kids had a great time!!













Dying eggs...










The Easter Bunny came!


All dolled up for church Easter morning.







Egg hunt in our backyard with friends!

No comments: