Well, once again I have not been very good about updating. I am not sure that anyone really checks this any more....so if you do, please let us know! Sometimes I wonder if I am just really talking to myself on here! :)
Hmmmm....so let's see, I am trying to think of what all has gone on since I last updated. Oh, yes I remember, sickness! Lots and lots of sickness! Both kids ended up fighting a nasty cold for close to 2 weeks. Normally colds are not something I generally freak out about, but this one was different. It was a very nasty bug that made both kids VERY miserable. They both ran fevers, had horrible coughs, and were not sleeping well at all. Mommy and Daddy were very exhausted too! Then one Sunday we had to take Dylan back into the doctor (our 3rd trip there in less then a week) as he was running a fever of 104 and appearing like he was having trouble breathing. We were right. His oxygen level was at 94%, which is not good. The doctor said he sounded very wheezy and very tight in his chest. So after doing a nebulizer treatment in the office and seeing improvement with his breathing, the doctor sent us home with the machine. So all week we had to give him neb treatments several times a day. But thankfully all that is behind us now! And everyone is doing much better!
This past weekend we bought a new freezer for the garage. Daddy decided to make the kids a "house" out of the box and we have had HOURS of fun with it! Amazing how kids love a box so much! It has been fun for them to play in.
Well, that has been our last couple of weeks! Nothing too exciting!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Definitely not writing just to yourself :) I check all the time! :)
Me too! I love to see updates! So glad that you are all feeling better and I am very impressed with your box/house. Tyler asked me if we could get a box like that so he could have a house too!! Praying for you Misty!! Never forget what a special woman you are!
I check too!!! I love hearing about your beautiful family!!
Post a Comment