Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Fun!!

We have had a very busy last week! Lots of fun fall things going on! Tuesday afternoon it finally warmed up so the kids and I could go outside and rake up some much needed leaves (which of course by the next day you could hardly even tell I had raked at all!). Then Tuesday night at dance Alexa had her class Halloween party so most of the girls wore their costumes. Friday night we finally carved our pumpkins. Saturday afternoon Alexa and I went to a birthday party for one of Alexa's friends. (We are in the same Stay At Home Mom's group) That night we went around to several of our friend's houses and then also did a little trick-or-treating with some friends. The kids REALLY enjoyed trick-or-treating once they figured out what it was all about!


Helping Mom rake leaves...or maybe throwing them is more fun!!





Mommy's BIG helper!!


Dance Halloween party


Alexa with her best friend Kaylee











Bowling for the first time at Silas' birthday party!!

Kaylee and Alexa were "helping" each other bowl!


Our little Monkey!


Doing his best monkey impression!!

2 comments:

The Dills said...

HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?!? And somehow I can just get Dylan's personality from that last picture! I love the fall leaves...so pretty!!

becki said...

Cute cute pictures! Looks like you guys have been very busy too! Hope all is well, I'll call you sometime next week!